Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Day After Halloween!

I meant to post this card yesterday but was sidetracked... baking cookies and handing out candy. Just the important things! ;) So here is a post Halloween hope you have survived the sugar overload card.

For this card I used a couple little ghostie images from an Anna Wight cling set called Spooky Expressions. I stamped them in Tuxedo Black ink and added a bit of blue hi-lighting with a Copic marker. I then coated them with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. So they may not cause "eeks" of fear but hopefully they will casuse a few "ooohs" of delight. :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Spooky Expressions (Whipper Snapper Designs). Paper: Soft Suede, Certainly Celery, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, PTI Select White, Boo to you! designer (My Mind's Eye). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark, Copic marker. Other: Iridescent Ice embossing powder, Soft Suede polka dot ribbon, mat pack, paper piercer, Spiral punch, 1 1/8" circle punch, dimensionals, large Craft Zots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)