Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm Nutty for Fridays!

LOL! Yes, I am looking forward to Friday... just a little bit. To celebrate I have this fun squirrel-y card to share with you. I used the Autumn Pals stamp set from Unity and some fabulous designer paper called Nutmeg from Cosmo Cricket (I used the Mini Deck version of the paper).

I kept the layout quite simple and let the woodland scene take front and center stage... as well as that hilarious sentiment (it just makes me giggle). I'm thinking I will have to include a Snickers (peanuts) or Almond Joy with this card when I send it! Tee hee!

Recipe:
Stamps: Autumn Pals (Unity). Paper: Chocolate Chip, PTI Select White, Aqua Mist, Nutmeg designer (Cosmo Cricket). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: mat pack, paper piercer, jute and Ocean Tides polytwill ribbon (PTI), button, ticket edger punch (EK Success).

3 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)