Thursday, November 12, 2009

Lookin' Good!

My niece is turning a year older in a couple of days so I HAD to make her a special birthday card. I needed the perfect image and thought this sassy girl from Kraftin' Kimmie stamps was it. I think my niece will find it quite humorous... besides it has a frog and frogs are
neato (which is why I had to buy the stamp and maybe a couple of her friends too)!
Since my neice is a fan of all that sparkles I added a bit (okay a lot) of glitter to the card. However I did not use any pink... I knew I forgot something. Ahh well... all will be well when she opens the card and finds her gift certificate to a certain on-line store that sells books... lots of lovely lovely books! :)
Recipe:
Stamps: Lillith (Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps), 29 Again (Whipper Snapper Designs). Paper: Chocolate Chip, Bermuda Bay (SU!), Aqua Mist (PTI), cream perfect panel (MFT), Farm Fresh designer (October Afternoon). Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Copic markers. Other: Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Crystal Effects, May Arts ribbon, Baby Boy medium glitter brads (American Crafts), 3/4" circle punch, mat pack, paper piercer, Curly Label punch, dimensionals.

7 comments:

  1. Danielle, this is DARLING! LOVE all the sparkle and that adorable frog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Danielle - a gorgeous card! Wouldn't it be great to wear a glitter dress like that?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUSO Danielle! I LOVE this image and all that delish glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Lillith card - so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle this is ADORABLE!!! I LOVE the Kraftin Kimmie images and your coloring ROCKS on her! Gorgeous glitter, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SHUT UP!! This is gorgeous!! Love all the layers, the paper piercing and allllll that glittah, baby!! Fantastic job with our sassy gall, Lillith!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how super CUTE!!!!!! Love all the glitter :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)