Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mmm... Chocolate!

When the weather outside is frightful I turn to... a hot cup of cocoa! So when I picked up the sassy Lillith I used on this card I had to add this image to my order too. Just had too! :)

I kept the layout simple but added a bit of oomph with pretty designer paper, machine stitching and a spiral clip treatment. I paired the image with a fun "mmm, chocolate" sentiment from a Whipper Snapper stamp set. I did do something different and added white *freckles* to her checks. I'm debating if I like this look or not. What do you think?

Hmmm... now I think I need a bit of chocolate!

Recipe:
Stamps: Piper (Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps), Sweet Impressions (Whipper Snapper). Paper: Always Artichoke, Naturals Ivory, Ivory Perfect Panel (MFT), Aqua Mist (PTI), Jolly by Golly mini deck (Cosmo Cricket). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Inkssentials opaque white pen. Other: silver brads, spiral clip, word window punch, Scalloped scallop edger punch (EK Success), jute (PTI), embroidered ribbon (May Arts), Blue Bayou stitched ribbon (SU! retired), dimensionals, sewing machine and white thread.

6 comments:

  1. Just had my cup of cocoa. And the weather isn't very frightful here in TX. I really like the recent images you have been sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! I think the white freckles are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this, Danielle! I colored her up this weekend but haven't made my card yet-your coloring is fab-LOVE these images and you are rocking them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so cute! (Freckles and all!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Danielle!!! And cocao sounds great right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. STOP it! This is so cute! LOVE all the stitching and gorgeous colouring! Great stuff!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)