Monday, November 2, 2009

Three Little Bears

This is another card I made with one of the new Anna Wight sets released in October (gosh I can't believe it is November already!). I stamped the bear three times and colored with Copic markers. A touch of glitter was added to their bows with a clear Spica pen. The third little bear was cut out and adhered over the first two with dimensionals. I just love these little sweet bears! :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Her Favorite Things Anna Wight set (Whipper Snapper Designs). Paper: Sweet Blush, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Indian Summer mat stack (DCWV). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Clear Spica Pen. Other: Melon Berry Satin and red buttons (PTI), mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals, linen thread.

5 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)