Monday, December 14, 2009

Bold Bright Butterfly

I just had to switch gears and make something other than a Christmas card or gift tag. Something bright and cheerful and the exact opposite of cold and wintery! ;) Thus the very bold butterfly.

Of course I'm still having some lighting issues because it is still dark and dreary outside. Boo! So if you look very very closely you might just see that I stamped the background with a leaf like image in VersaMark. Maybe if you squint your eyes a bit you will see it. LOL!

Recipe:
Stamps: Bevy of Butterflies (Unity Stamps). Paper: Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Aqua Mist (PTI), Kraft, 2008 Bitty Dot Basics designer (PTI). Ink: Rose Red Classic, VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black. Other: small oval punch, Dotted Scallop edger punch, Fuchsia polka dot ribbon (May Arts), adhesive rhinestones, dimensionals, sewing machine, white thread.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! What a sweet cheery card and I LOVE that you used Unity! How fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)