Sunday, December 6, 2009

Holiday Greeting Trees

Hello all!

I have a simpler card to share with you today! I let a pretty color combo take front and center on this card and kept the layout and fussiness to a minimum (no paper piercing - shocker I know!!!). So simple, but I'm loving it! What do you think? :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Merry & Bright (PTI). Paper: Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss, Sweet Blush, White (PTI), Night & Day designer (Stampin' Up!). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Rich Tuxedo, Always Artichoke Classic. Other: Scalloped edger punch, dimensionals, Adhesive Rhinestones (Basic Grey).

5 comments:

  1. Love your clean & simple card, too, Danielle! It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh I really like the tree! Great job.

    Luna, Athena, Dina, and Venus

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty card, love the way the tree turned out!
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Danielle! LOVE the CAS look of this! No piercing? I am in SHOCK!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)