Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Just Chillin'

Literally! My house feels a bit frosty tonight! If it becomes any colder I am going to turn into a giant snowball. Brr... and since it is cold inside and outside I thought I would share a Frosty card tonight!

This festive snowman is from Whipper Snapper. I colored the image with Copic markers. Some white dots were added to the scarf with a white gel pen. Frosted Lace Stickles were applied to the star. For the fluffy snow on the ground I applied a bit of Martha Stewart Snow glitter. Brr... typing this post has not made me any warmer.

To accent the image I used a bit of blue patterned designer paper from the Autumn mat stack by Recollections. I attached a tag using a small brad made with the ITop Brad Maker by Imaginicse. After assembling the brad I coated it with more of the Frosted Lace Stickles. I used a bit of May Arts crocheted lace and machine stitching to finish up the card. Oh-la-la I do like that lace! Still cold though! :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Pinetree Snowman, Cozy Critters (Whipper Snapper). Paper: Bashful Blue, Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip, Perfect Paper Panels (MFT), Autumn designer (Recollections). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, white gel pen. Other: iTop brad Maker (Imaginicse), small oval punch, Crocheted Lace (May Arts), sewing machine, white thread, dimensionals, Frosted Lace Stickles (Ranger).

5 comments:

  1. FAAAAN-TASTIC!! LOVE the blues and the mix of patterns! Awesome coloring!! Great card, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so cute!!! The colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Danielle!! Those colors are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card... I love the lace and sparkle!!! Perfect combination of patterned paper too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)