Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Just a Little Bit of Snow

Sooo... I made this card a while ago and I'm just now getting around to sharing it. Why? Because more of the white stuff is fluttering to the ground outside... so it seemed appropriate. ;)

The stamp is from the uber cute Pure Innocence line form MFT Stamps. I colored her with Copic markers and then masked and airbrushed the sky around her. I added some glitter to the snowballs and the ground... really, snow can glitter! The snow falling tonight is extra sparkly... I noticed that while making the drive home. So pretty, but still not fun to drive in! And to shovel... eek... I'm so not going to think about the state that my front porch is in! It seems that I have accidently on purpose misplaced my shovel! Tee hee! ;)

Recipe:
Stamps: Snow Day Pure Innocence (MTF). Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Buckaroo Blue, White (PTI), Ski Slope designer (SU!). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, white gel pen. Oter: silver brads, 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Scallop Circle and Circle Nestabilities, dimensionals, Red Polka Dot ribbon and Kiwi Kiss Satin (SU!).

7 comments:

  1. What a great card..love the layout, the colors and the sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I take a Copic class from you? This is DARLING and colored oh so beautifully, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Danielle...love all that sparkle, and it's a great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colours and a great card. Best and creative wishes for 2010 Marja

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the airbrushed sky. great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Jackie! Your coloring is amazing and I wish I could take a class from you, too. Happy New Year, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card... and great job coloring, looks wonderful!!! Love the swirls in the PP, makes it feel like winter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)