Sunday, December 27, 2009

Twas a Couple Days After Christmas...

And I've finally found time to visit my blog and wish you all a Merry Belated Christmas! Hope your Holiday was fabulous and the upcoming year is the best one yet! :)

I've been a busy little bee the last week or so baking, traveling and visiting with family! It was great! However it did mean that I had very little time for the blog... so I'll share my latest creations with you just a little late. LOL!

The first is the fun one I made using the Holiday Lineup stamp from Stampin' Up! These elves are just so cheery! I colored them with a selection of Copic markers and added just a touch of Fun Flock to the pom poms on their hats.

Well I'm off to putter in the craft room a bit and round up more cards to share.

Recipe:
Stamps: Holiday Lineup (SU!), Joy of the Season (Hero Arts). Paper: Scarlet Jewel, White (PTI), Old Olive (SU!), Eskimo Kisses designer (Basic Grey). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: Cotton Ball Fun Flock, 1 3/8" circle punch, Dotted Scallop Edger punch (EK Success), vintage brads, velvet ric rac (May Arts), Large Circle Nestabilities (SpellBinders), mat pack, paper piercer.

5 comments:

  1. So cute, Danielle! I love this image....it makes me smile! Love the card! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he-he-he, oh so cute!!!!!
    Happy holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute!!! I hope you have a wonderful New Year Danielle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout and color combo!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! Everything is so well-balanced!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)