Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Brr... It's a Bit Chilly Outside

I shared a card just a few days ago made with the same stamp that I used on today's sample. What can I say? The weather outside is influencing me. BRRR! I did change up the color combination and used a fun fabric covered brad I put together using the iTop Brad Maker. I love the look of a fabric brad but sadly I don't have that many kinds of fabric. Do you think anyone would notice me going through the fabric stands at J's with a little pair of scissors? I just need a little scrap or two. Hee hee.

Recipe:
Stamps: Snow Day - Pure Innocence (MFT Stamps). Paper: Ivory, Not Quite Navy, White Perfect Panel (MFT), designer paper from My Mind's Eye and Recollections. Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: white thread, sewing machine, iTop brad maker and medium brad daddy, felt snowflake, scrap of plaid fabric, heart punch, dimensionals, vintage brads, suede ribbon (American Crafts), glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

5 comments:

  1. Super sweet Danielle!! I'm lovin' these PI girls!! Hope you're doing well!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious!! Love that snowflake!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this! I love the colors you chose with the browns and soft reds. Your snowflake with the fabric brad and little dotted heart is so adorable! I'm really liking those background papers too..okay I like everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ack! this is just too, too sweet! love it, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)