Friday, January 8, 2010

Feelin' the Chill

I shoveled and I shoveled and then I shoveled yet more last night but at last the porch and the whole driveway was clear (why do I have to have such a large driveway?). Then what did I see as I left for work this morning? More snow needing shoveling (and why did my snow blower decide to take a vacation? Such a lazy machine!). Enough to probably make a few snowman cuties like the one on this card. But the shoveling will have to wait until tomorrow... after I've rested and recuperated from last night's hour of snow removal (okay, I'm lazy too when it comes to snow). Anybody need snow? I have some that you can have for cheap... you just need to pick it up (I'll even let you borrow my shovel). LOL! :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Just Chillin' Snowman (Whipper Snapper Designs). Paper: Kraft, Pacific Point, So Saffron, PTI White, designer (sorry not sure where I got this). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: Rock Crystal Stickles (for the snow), buttons (PTI), jute and yellow polka dot ribbon (May Arts), Labels 5 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), dimensionals, white thread, sewing machine.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle, just found my way here by accident while looking for something else - what a fabulous, happy accident that was! Love your cards big time!!!! Just off to sign up as your newest follower, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! And I have enough snow of my own here in Ohio!!!! Guess I'll be joining you out on the driveway later...your shovel or mine {wink!}?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! I love that layout and those gorgeous colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)