Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happily Freezin'

Well, not really. I'm not that big of a fan of cold weather but happily I do have a pair of knitted boot like slippers - so toasty warm! Laugh... talk about a tangent! ;)

Anyways, this card uses a stamp set I've had for a while but neglected to use. Yay for the New Year's resolution to use what I have... although the yen to purchase new cute stamps has been quite hard to ignore. Really REALLY difficult, especially since it seems like everyone is either releasing drool inspiring new products or having a fabulous sale. Gack... I think my wish lists have wish lists! Hee hee.

For this card I used CPS Sketch 150 for the layout and the MFT Stamps set Cool Yule. Hmm... I think this one is self-explanatory but if you have any questions just ask! Now I'm off to do a bit of internet window shopping. Heh heh.

Recipe:
Stamps: Cool Yule (MFT Stamps). Paper: Pure Poppy, Ocean Tides, White (PTI), So Saffron (SU!), Report Card designer (October Afternoon). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, So Saffron Classic. Other: Crystal Effects, Frosted Lace Stickles (Ranger), buttons (PTI), red jute (May Arts), So Saffron Grosgrain and vintage brads (SU!), Sewing Machine and White Thread, dimensionals.

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Danielle! I love that little guy. I know what you mean about all the great stuff being released! Hard to say no! Enjoy your window shopping (that's pretty deadly, you know)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveawww, this is cute!!!! Love the scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's gorgeous Danielle, and what a lovely colour combo! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too darn cute. Love your layout and his glittery little paws! I'm still giggling about your "pair of knitted boot like slippers so toasty warm" :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)