Sunday, January 3, 2010

In With the New

To celebrate the new year I thought I would make a card with a new stamp set I recently purchased. Seems appropriate, don't you think? ;)

I stamped the flower twice and colored with Copic markers. I cut the middle out of the first and layered over the second using a couple dimensionals (if you are wondering I sacrifice many dimensionals in the making of my cards... hee hee). Using a 2-Way glue pen I adhered glitter to the edges of each petal and to the veins of the leaves.

Recipe:
Stamps: In Bloom (PTI), Sincere Salutations (SU!). Paper: Tempting Turquoise (SU), Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, White (PTI), Thoroughly Modern Designer (SU!). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Bashful Blue Classic, VersaMark. Other: 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, May Arts ribbon, large oval punch, corner rounder, black brads (Recollections), mat pack, paper piercer.

2 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)