Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Look Ma! No Sewing!

Hee hee... I finally made a card without any sewing on it! Are you in shock? Maybe just a little bit? Although I did have to distress the edges of many of the layers... they just looked a bit too naked without any sewing on them! ;)

I really like how this card turned out (I even added Swarovski Crystals). It is going to take a lot for me to part with it... maybe a fork lift OR a bunch of chocolate! Well, I'm off... I need to hide this card in a safe place.

Recipe:
Stamps: Giggle Groove (Unity Stamp Co), Rough Edges Mini Alphabet (SU!). Paper: Lemon Tart, Ocean Tides, True Black, White (PTI), Noveau Chic Designer (SU!). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: Ribbon (May Arts), Buttons (PTI), Scalloped Scallop Edger punch (EK Success), 2 Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (SU!), Turquoise Swarovski Crystals, Edge Distressor Tool, dimensionals.

6 comments:

  1. looks super to me! and something I might want to make!
    great color combo,
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh What a wonderful card. It looks so cute with these buttons. Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously cute! i loves me some buttons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh laah laah...I'm loving these colors together. So cute how you mixed the buttons with the glittery circles. I'm a card stasher too- you made me smile when you said you thought you'd keep this one for yourself:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE what you did with this card! The sparkle and all the buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)