Friday, January 29, 2010

My Cup of Tea

Happy Friday everyone!

It has been a long week and I'm looking forward to the weekend! Have a bit of fun planned, a haircut, a little shopping and even some crafty time! Should be great and hopefully I'll have a lot of stampy goodness to share by the end of the weekend! :)

Speaking of stampy goodness I have this sweet tea card to share. I used the tea bag and the sentiment from Unity's December KOTM and cut a little blue teacup from designer paper. I layered the teacup on a piece of white cardstock for extra sturdiness. To finish, I sponged the edges with Creamy Caramel and added machine stitching. For the rest of the main image I stamped the teabag on white cardstock, colored with Copic markers and cut out... I pieced this over the one stamped on the Kraft panel and stamped the sentiment. Easy peasy oh so happy! :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Dec '09 KOTM - Delightful Moments (Unity Stamp Co.). Paper: Not Quite Navy, Kraft, Old Olive (SU!), white (PTI), Maine Blueberry designer (SU!). Ink: Creamy Caramel Classic, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: sewing machine and white thread, jute (May Arts), 5/16" white brads (SU!), mat pack, paper piercer, dimensionals.

3 comments:

  1. Hi danielle, this is just wonderful - I love tea cup images! Your cards are just gorgeous, so glad I found your blog! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card ~ found your blog as I was surfing around and love your work. Great site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I LOVEEE this!!!! Wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)