Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cupcakes?! Do I Smell Cupcakes?

I'm still lacking words... they've flown the coop and not even cupcakes can bribe them back. So I'll let this birthday card do the communicating for me. ;)

Note - I used the Clear Copic Spica pen on the cupcake candles and sprinkles but it doesn't show up very well in this picture.
Oh, and speaking of sweet confectionary delights I tried a new recipe this weekend from JoyOfCooking.com: Turtle Brownies. Devine. Guaranteed to increase the bandwidth of your bottom because you will not be able to stop with just one. ;)

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Francesca (Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps), Happy Birthday Anna Wight Cling Set (Whipper Snapper Designs). Paper: Cottage Wall designer (SU!), Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, White (PTI). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Clear Spica Pen by Copic. Other: Jute and Ribbon (May Arts), button (PTI), Labels 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Tiny Bubbles embossing folder (Cuttlebug), sewing machine and heavy duty white thread, dimensionals.

2 comments:

  1. I think she may be my favourite Kraftin' Kimmie stamp! Gorgeous card Danielle, I love it! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your card! I have this stamp but haven't used it yet - I will now! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)