Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Little Shower... Birdie Style

I'm popping in with a quick post tonight! I think I have a bit of Blogger's Block. I've been crafting... I just haven't been typing! So, I'll just show you a bunch of pretty pictures and leave the words to a minimum. :)

For tonight's card I used this super sweet bird bath stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs. I giggle a little whenever I see it! Do you?

Closeup: the polka dot grosgrain is doubled up and tacked in place behind the main image. The button and jute on the left side help hold it in place.

I changed things up a bit and put the sentiment on the inside of the card. I giggled a little bit more after adding this one. ;)

Recipe:
Stamps: A.M. Shower, Love at Home Anna Wight Cling Set (Whipper Snapper Designs). Paper: Kraft, Bashful Blue, Craft Fair Designer (American Crafts), white (PTI). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: sewing machine, white thread, jute and ribbon (May Arts), button (PTI), dimensionals.

5 comments:

  1. Oh that is an adorable image! Love all the stitching you added too! Fabulous, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant Danielle - love that stamp! Great sentiment inside and a gorgeous card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable image! Clever way to tack the ribbon too, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a super-cute image - the duck is so adorable and made me laugh. Love the card inside too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)