Thursday, February 25, 2010

Seeds of Kindness

Just thought I would drop in and share a 5" square card I made using the January KOTM from Unity Stamp Co.. Would you believe it took me under 45 minutes to make this card?! I am an incredibly slow stamper and this is as fast as it gets for me! LOL! :)
Recipe:
Stamps: Jan '10 KOTM (Unity Stamp Co.). Paper: Pure Poppy (PTI), Kraft (SU!), white (MFT), designer (Basic Grey). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black,Kiwi Kiss Classic (SU!) Copic markers. Other: sewing machine and white thread, Spring Moss stitched ribbon (PTI), jute (May Arts), corduroy button and edger punch (SU!), circle nestabilities (Spellbinders), dimensionals.

6 comments:

  1. Love this Danielle! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Danielle! You rocked the Unity-AGAIN! I love your Unity cards-that stamp was one of my faves from that kit, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the rustic/simple feel of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)