Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sweet Sunday

So... I'm not in the sweetest mood tonight because I still have a bit of a cold and if I sneeze one more time... grr! To help with my case of cold induced grumpies I made this sweet but ever so sassy card to share. I paired the sassy girl with a sentiment that says "sweeter than apple pie." Heh heh heh. Okay, now I'm in a better mood... :)


Recipe: Stamps: Lillith (Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps), One Smart Cookie (SU!). Paper: Urban Prairie designer (Basic Grey), Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, White (PTI). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: Crystal Effects, Gold Liquid Pearls and Frosted Lace Stickles (Ranger), Scallop Edger punch (SU!), Labels Eight Nestabilities (Spellbinders), ribbon, dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)