Saturday, February 6, 2010

Waving Hi!

Hello everyone! Are you having a great weekend? I'm sitting here feeling the chill of winter (all decked out in my sweater slipper boots and a cozy sweatshirt) but incredibly thankful that the snow passed south of my area (sorry my southern neighbors!). Since I would love the weather to warm up a bit I thought I would nudge it along by making a *warm* card. LOL! Here is the sweet cowgirl from the Cowgirl Up! Anna Wight set from Whipper Snapper Designs... looking all toasty warm... I'm a bit jealous, are you?! :)


Recipe:
Stamps: Cowgirl Up! (Whipper Snapper Designs). Paper: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Kraft (SU!), Farm Fresh Designer (October Afternoon), White (PTI). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Copic Spica AtYou pens. Other: sewing machine and white thread, Real Red Satin Ribbon (SU!), Scallop Trim Border punch and Scallop Trim corner Punch (SU!), jute (May Arts), button (PTI), dimensionals.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute stamp Danielle - love how you have made that little scene behind her! Gorgeous card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that image is so flippin' cute! I love the stamping on kraft and then her stamped, coloured, cut out on white! That looks fabulous!
    Hope it's warmed up for you~!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)