Monday, March 8, 2010

Fab Birthday in the Sky!

Hi my crafty friends!

I'm pretty excited to share this card today since it uses some of my favorite new crafty items. I've been drooling over the Aim for the Clouds set from TSG since it was released and had to scoop it up immediately when Jessica asked me to join the team. Love those little hot air balloons! I actually work right next door to a company that makes the balloons... so fun when I drive into work and see them testing a new one. The other new item I'm excited about is the wide silk ribbon. Yummy and I can actually tie a bow with it. LOL!


Note: The sentiment says "High hopes for a wonderful birthday".

TSG News: A new challenge has been posted to the There She Goes blog and it is a fun one! Create a card that features flowers and incorporates the color yellow (the flowers do NOT need to be yellow!). You can find all the details HERE. I'm ready for Spring, are you?

Recipe:
Stamps: Aim for the Clouds (There She Goes). Paper: designer (Melissa Frances), Basic Black, Certainly Celery (SU!), white (PTI). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: corner rounder, scallop edger (SU!), mat pack, paper piercer, edge distressor, white silk ribbon (May Arts), 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

2 comments:

  1. Great card, Danielle! I got this one too, it is such a great set! looove the ribbon, isn't it so soft and satiny?? nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! I think I need this set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)