Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Little Spring

Hi Crafty Friends,

I'm popping in today with a sweet Spring card! The perfect card for this weekend since the weather has been really really nice. Hopefully it will stay that way for a while!


Quick card notes: finished size is 5" square. I paper pierced her little dress from the same designer paper I used on the base layer. I colored the rest of the image with Copic markers. I sponged Creamy Caramel Classic ink on all of the layers for a slightly distressed look.

Recipe:
Stamps: Pure Innocence (MFT Stamps). Paper: Karen Foster designer, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Not Quite Navy (SU!), White (PTI). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Creamy Caramel Classic. Other: edger punch (EK Sucess), Large Circle and Circle Nestabilities, buttons (PTI), ribbon and jute (May Arts), dimensionals.

7 comments:

  1. So cute! I must get me some of these images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-dorable! just ordered this sweet little girl (love her pigtails!). your card is perfection-I LOVE how you did the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she's just adorable Danielle! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so springy and makes me so happy! Congratulations, your card is being featured on the MFT Blog today as one of Our Favorite Finds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet Danielle! Such a cute image and love how you put the sentiments around the edge of the circle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love, love, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is freakin' darling! I love you how put the sentiment around the circle, so sharp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)