Thursday, April 8, 2010

Honey for the Hungry Bear

Hi Crafty Friends! Feels like forever since I have posted... okay, not quite forever but close to it! I've been a busy bee... at work. Rats! So not a ton of crafting time but I did make a couple cards over the last few days including this one for the TSG49 challenge to use: Lemon Yellow, Grass Green, and Aqua. Sweet color combo, don't you agree? :)

For the card I used the cute Bear Hugs mini stamp set. To the honey pot I had to add a bit of Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds glitter to mimic the look of super sticky yummy honey. I must admit I'm not a huge honey fan... regurgitated bee spit just doesn't do it for me. LOL - that might not be accurate but I always think that when I look at honey. I'll leave it to the bees and the bears and stick to chocolate! Hee hee. ;)


Recipe:
Stamps: Bear Hugs (There She Goes Clear Stamps). Paper: So Saffron, Blue Bayou (SU!), Spring Moss and White (PTI), designer. Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Copic markers. Other: Satin ribbon, buttons (PTI), white thread and sewing machine, edger punch (SU!), dimensionals, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, rhinestones (Heidi Swapp).

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, love that little bear and that really is a gorgeous colour combo! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card!! Always enjoy what you have to share. Keep that good stuff coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card. I love your blog. You come up with the most amazing color combos. Wish I was that talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, he's so adorable. Love your layout and all that stitching. Beautiful. I always find so much inspiration from your Blog Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Danielle. Love the sparkly honey and the gorgeous rhinestones in a perfect circle. BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww! love the sweetness of this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)