Tuesday, April 20, 2010

TSG Sneak Peeks Day 1: Daily Grind

Hello Crafty Friends!

Welcome to day one of sneak peeks for TSG! The Trendsetters are previewing the first of three sets being released on Saturday. This first set is called Daily Grind, and it celebrates some of the favorite things we enjoy during life’s down-time.

Daily Grind is a 6"X8" stamp set that includes a total of 35 of stamps, and will sell for $24.

Would you like a chance to win the Daily Grind set? Here’s what you need to do- go to each of the Trendsetter’s Blogs and leave a comment on their Daily Grind Blog Hop Challenge post. After you have finished checking out the eye candy and have left some love, return to the TSG Blog and add your name to the Mr. Linky at the bottom of this Blog Hop Challenge post. A winner will be chosen randomly using a random number generator to receive their very own Daily Grind stamp set. The winner will be announced Saturday (April 24) during the Release Party Chat.

The hop started at the TSG Blog and I'm the first stop! And I'm sure you are excited to see some samples so here I go with my first one:

I think my shabby chic stamping personality had free reign on this one! A little sewing and an extra dose of sponging with a dash of glitter.

Quick notes: I added just a bit of glitter to the cupcakes in the window with a Copic Spica Pen and then coated the whole window with Crystal Effects. I also added CE to the door and the shop sign. While the sign was still wet I sprinkled just a bit of Dazzling Diamonds glitter over it. Say it with me... "Nice!". Hee hee.



And a second sample, this time using the fun topiary image from the set. Quick notes: Stamped the image twice and colored both. Cut the floral parts from the second and adhered over the first image with dimensionals. I then added a bit of sparkle to each leaf with a green Copic Spica Pen. For the pot I added a coating of Crackle Accents (Ranger). For a bit of ribbon-y goodness I added ribbon pleating along the bottom.

So what do you think? Isn't this set fabulous?!

The next stop on the hop is Donna! I'm sure she will wow you with her fabulous sample(s)... I know I always leave her blog feeling starstruck (have you seen her mad coloring skillz using Prisma Pencils?). :)

73 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS as always Danielle!! Very NICE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Love the colors on the cafe card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards and you colored both of them beautifully. Very beautiful stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those cards are so cute!! I just love the first one!!

    Hugs~
    Ramona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...these are both just Gorgeous!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dimension you've added to your cards! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh, Danielle! two wonderful creations! love your shabby chic store front! soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are so beautiful!! I especially love the glitter on the sign! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowie, this is beautiful! I love the colors and pretty papers you used, very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your samples are so beautiful! I really like the design of the cafe!! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a terrific scene Danielle! I love the glitter you added to the sign and the gloss ou added to the window!

    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Love both of your cards...but especially the store-front one!! You do such lovely work. Can't wait to stop back & see what else you've created! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! Your cards are absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both cards are so beautiful, Danielle. What a cute set!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Danielle this is simply wonderful! I love the look to both of these cards, they are just yummy! I also love the crystal effects and the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your cards are gorgeous! I love the coloring. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really cute cards! Love that street scene.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooo love this set! Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow! Great cards and great sentiments! Thanks for such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so pretty.... I love it thank you for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous. WOW..The store front is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful coloring, Danielle, and the sparkles on the cupcakes - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the glaze on the cupcakes and window. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh wow! These are stunning. I love the glitter on the cafe sign - totally cool. And the green on the topiary is just amazing. So bright and alive.

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW! These sneaks are great! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful cards! Thanks for the sneak peek!
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the tree... It really pops! Thanks
    Leezer

    ReplyDelete
  28. beautiful! the cafe is excellent

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are so adorable! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  30. The cafe is just making me smile! What an awesome image & what fantastic cards! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the coffee shop! Lovely coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Georgeous!!! I just found your site and am loving it. Thanks for making and sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is the first I've heard of TSG and I can see I love it. Your card is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh my! Amazing cards! The details on the first card are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Geesh!! I think Im in love! That first card...the cafe.... is Gorgeous!!! With a captial G! Wow! Very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh Danielle!! This is just BEAUTIFUL!! I ADORE all the layers in the first card and the ribbon treatment in the second one is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I LOVE your card, what a great way to start the hop. It's nice to see someone else in love with Crystal Effects (I use it all the time to make things 'wet' and shiny). Adding the glitter is GENIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love the CE on the cafe card, that shabby chic is beautiful! And the pleats on the second one are da bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love the cards. Very nice!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Danielle these are simply wonderful! I love the look of both of these card. The crystal effects and the glitter are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a beautiful card! I love all the details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Gorgeous cards and yes I LOVE this set!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Gorgeous cards! I love the added shine on the window and sign!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Gorgeous cards Danielle.
    Love the glitter you added, makes it shimmer. Fabulous set of stamps

    ReplyDelete
  45. Lovely cards, Danielle! I especially like the added touches of glitter and Crystal Effects, and the way you arranged the ribbon! The Daily Grind looks like a really fun stamp set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. love this card. The color combo and the glitter. Love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  47. this is toooooo fun, danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Oh my - Gorgeous! The ribbon pleating is exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Very pretty! I am anxious to see the whole set!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. So Darling! I love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. Wonderful cards - love the shimmer on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Sooo cute!! What super coloring!! Love the effect you did on the glass!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Danielle...Oh My Goodness...WOW these cards are just spectacular!! Beautiful work...Xx

    ReplyDelete
  54. WOW, your cards are just stunning. My favorite is the first one but the topiary is super cute too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Definitely fabulous, what a gorgeous set and beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love it!! What a great stamp set and your cards are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Wow what a fabulous café!! I'd stop by there anytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  58. These are great. I am just loving that Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  59. These are STUNNING Danielle! LOVE all the dimension on the firs card, and the colors and layout on the 2nd are BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  60. want them all! Thank you for your gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Wow these stamps are so cute & your cards are gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Beautiful, love the glitter, the way you folded the ribbon and the cafe awning pop dotted.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Gorgeous - love the new stamps! I like how you popped up the window thingy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)