Wednesday, April 21, 2010

TSG Sneak Peeks Day 2: What's Up Buttercup?

Hello everyone!

I have another fun sneak peek for you today... using a fabulous new stamp set full of flowery perfection. TSG is releasing another fab set illustrated by Chris Dark called What's Up Buttercup?. Today's hop featuring the set started at the TSG Blog and if you came here from Chris's blog then you are in the right place! However if you didn't you might be missing out on some pretty eye candy and we wouldn't want that. :)


What’s Up Buttercup? is a 4"X8" stamp set that includes a total of 17 of stamps and will sell for $18.

Would you like a chance to win the What’s Up Buttercup? stamp set? Here’s what you need to do- go to each of the Trendsetter’s Blogs and leave a comment on their What’s Up Buttercup? Blog Hop Challenge post. After you have finished checking out the eye candy and have left some love, return to the TSG Blog and add your name to the Mr. Linky at the bottom of this Blog Hop Challenge post. A winner will be chosen randomly using a random number generator to receive their very own What’s Up Buttercup? stamp set. The winner will be announced Saturday (April 24) during the Release Party Chat.
I only have one card to share today but I really like how this one turned out!
Quick notes: I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo black and colored with Copic markers. I then added a bit of Crystal Effects to the blooms and sprinkled with a pinch or two of Dazzling Diamonds glitter. And then I had to sponge... had! And add stitching both faux and that done with a sewing machine.

Hmm... definitely need to ink this stamp set up again. :)

The next stop on the hop is Donna. I can't wait to see what she and the rest of the Trendsetters' are sharing today! :)

60 comments:

  1. Another totally gorgeous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! You have really inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! great layout and such pretty colours, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful card Danielle! I love how you coloured the buttercups and how you did the sentiment is so cute, sheer perfection! Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE your card! TOO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! I love all of the details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's gorgeous Danielle! Can't wait to see more of these stamps

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautifully done! love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You ladies are out doing yourselves. Yet another gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Build me up, buttercup! Reminds me of the old song for sure. Your card is so very pretty. Love how you glossed up the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!! I'll have to try Crystal effects. What a nice touch! I always forget to use it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty -- love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgous card. I love the colors you used. Just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty! I love the soft colors with this too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely colors, soft and earthy. Quite inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty! Love the buttercups and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  17. very beautiful! I love your sponging ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Holy cow this is STUNNING! I LOVE your shading and distressing and that definition is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh wow! That card is just stunning! Love the crystal effects!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning! I love the definition sentiment, it adds a total bit of whimsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really stunning. I would love to get this card. Great job. Love the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous Card! Love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your work is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  24. How pretty! I love the soft greens and yellows. The sparkle on the cups are a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card and stamp. Love your color combo, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lots of talent showing on this hop. Wish I had it. Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow. how pretty! I love the colors you used, greens and yellows. The sparkle on the cups are a cool addition. I love the definition sentiment. I hope it's part of the stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Danielle, the dazzling on the flowers look so pretty!! Your design is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Shhhhhh don't tell anyone else Danielle...But I really this this is my fav for this hop!! REALLY stunning work hun!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. The Crystal Effects is such a nice touch, so is the paper piercing. Thanks for the yummy eye candy!

    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your layout and the colors work so well together. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love your technique with the glossy flowers

    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  33. G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!! Love the layout, ribbon, stitching, coloring and I like it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Gorgeous card Danielle...
    Awesome coloring too. Can't wait to see the rest of these stamps

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful card! Love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful, and how perfect for Spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love your card. I'll have to cas it when I get my new stamps set.

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is a beautiful image..I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  39. OMG...this is breathtaking! Amazing card!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is AMAZING Danielle!!! This layout ROCKS and I LOVE the colors on this!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Stunning card, adore this set x

    ReplyDelete
  42. Delightful! Love the sparkle. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)