Saturday, May 15, 2010

Look Into My Eyes...

Happy Saturday everyone! Hopefully the weather is as beautiful where you are at as it is here! To make things even better I am not working this weekend. :) Instead I'll be digging holes in my yard (new trees), watching the big screen (Iron Man 2) and crafting (hello stamps!). Speaking of stamps I found a bit of time this morning to make a card using the You're So Punny stamp set from There She Goes Clear Stamps.

I paired the squirrel image from the set with a couple of colors that I am in love with lately: bright lime-y green and deep orange. Weird... but true!

Fun right? And those bright green eyes are a bit hypnotic. "Look into my eyes. You are getting sleepy, very sleepy. You are feeling generous, very generous. You will give me all of your birthday gifts. Yes. Yes. All of them! And... wakeup!". Hee hee.

Here is a pic of the inside of the card that continues the sentiment "Aww... Nuts. I forgot your birthday." I'll probably be using this card soon. I am very prone to forgetting dates. Oops.

Have a great weekend all! I should be back soon with another card. :)

Recipe:
Stamps: You're So Punny (There She Goes Clear Stamps). Paper: Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip (SU!), white and Spring Moss (PTI), Fly A Kite designer (October Afternoon). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger), Copic markers. Other: Terracotta Tile Saddle Stitched ribbon (PTI), 1 1/8" circle punch and Postage Stamp edger punch (EK Success),

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful color combination. As always, your work is great! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)