Tuesday, May 25, 2010

TSG Sneak Peeks Day 1: A Woman's Place

Hi all! I can't believe it is that time of the month again! No, not to pay bills... but to share some fun sneak peeks of soon to be released stamp sets from TSG. :)

Today the Trendsetters are sharing cards made with the set A Woman's Place. The blog hop started... oh yay... at my blog!


A Woman’s Place is a 4x8 stamp set that includes a total of 34 stamps and will sell for $18.

Would you like a chance to win the A Woman's Place stamp set? Here’s what you need to do- go to each of the Trendsetter’s Blogs and leave a comment on their A Woman’s Place Blog Hop Challenge post. After you have finished checking out the eye candy and have left some love, return to the TSG Blog and add your name to the Mr. Linky at the bottom of this Blog Hop Challenge post. A winner will be chosen randomly using a random number generator to receive their very own A Woman’s Place stamp set. The winner will be announced Saturday (May 29th) during the Release Party Chat.

For my card I used the cute stove image with an overflowing pot of something... most likely burnt. ;) I stuck with a fun retro color scheme of avocado and orange. Even though I am in love with everything green and/or orange lately I would NOT buy a green stove... but I will color this little one green.


I accented the card with a piece of black wool felt that I die cut with a Tim Holt's On the Edge die (by Sizzix), some delicious My Mind's eye designer paper and lots of pretty orange ribbon from PTI.

Fun... now if only these colors matched my kitchen even a little bit! Alas, I'll have to find a different home for this card.
Ready for another sneak peek? Then hop on over to Donna's little place on the internet (aka, her blog)! :) Happy blog hopping everyone!
Recipe:
Stamps: A Woman's Place (There She Goes Clear Stamps). Paper: orange, black (SU!), white (PTI) designer (My Mind's Eye). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: white thread and sewing machine, Tim Holtz On The Edge scalloped die, black felt (PTI), satin and saddle stitch Tangerine Tango ribbon (PTI), dimensionals, black brads (SU!).

66 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the green oven and the colors you used on the card are so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card!! Great colors and sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour combo used on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh....so much fun! LOVE that sentiment:-)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute... and I love that sentiment!

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha... Sentiment is too fun and of course as always that coloring is WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is too stinkin' cute, danielle! love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout and I Love the color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. really cute, Danielle! love the orange and your die-cut edge is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great set and cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet retro card, Danielle. Great job on pulling all of these elements together - fabulous! This stove is just the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too cute, I'm going to love this set. lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great way to showcase this great new set!! I love what you've done :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another beautiful card from Danielle! Love the DP and Jessica's sassy comments. Thanks for the eye candy!

    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  17. SO beautiful Danielle! LOVE the colors and papers, your layout and the pop of color with that yummy ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMGosh - I love this set! I'm SO EXCITED! Your card is just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable, love the colors you used, especially the pop of orange.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The oven/stove reminds me of the avocado colour that was so popular in the 70's. Love the card and the sentiment. I could think of a few deserving people to get the card lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cute - love the saying. I might have to put that on a sign for my kitchen door! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great colors, here Danielle! Such a fun set, don't you think? :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. what alovely card love the colors

    hugs
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  24. so cute and I love that color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm lovin' the colour combo you got goin' on! Wow! Adorable card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cute! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Really cute. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like th clean style of this card! And the sentiment .. hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. So cute and fun - love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Adoreable! I love the green stove, even if it wouldn't work in MY house either! LOL! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Too cute! Your "retro" colors are the colors I not only grew up with, but also the same we purchased our house with a couple of years ago! LOL Love the card and the stamp! TFS ;)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love this! The colors are perfectly retro and I really like the way you tied the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Um... I think my mom had that colour of a stove when I was a kid! LOVE IT! Im gonna need this stamp set i can tell allready!!
    Cheers
    cheri

    ReplyDelete
  34. I have this quote hanging in my kitchen. How sassy is this card?!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very cute card! Love the DP too!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Super cute, love the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love the 'pop' on this card! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow, love your card. And the greeting is awesome. Fab colors

    ReplyDelete
  39. This is adorable....I love that saying.....it's what I need in my kitchen.....thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  40. Fabulous card, great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  41. such a fun set...love what you've done with the ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Very cute. Color combo is fab. Looking like this is a great set.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love this Danielle! All those polka dots make me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. This is stunning Danielle. That stoves just pops against that blue paper.

    ReplyDelete
  45. So pretty, I love these colors and the layout you used!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Danielle.
    I am loving this card...these stamps are amazingly cute.

    Calyspo

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love your card!! Reminds me of my first kitchen, only my colors were turquoise & orange. 1950's of course.
    The sentiment is tooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I love this card and the sentiment is priceless! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love the sentiment and this is a great layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. I'm quite ashamed to say that your sentiment covers me in a nutshell, LOL! Great card

    ReplyDelete
  51. This is the set I nedd!! great card and great blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I luv these stamps!if i win, it will be my 1st set from There She Goes!! Looking at all the great ways I can use them makes me wanna buy em all...
    Filthy cute card Danielle~
    TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. OMG........ I can't wait to get this one.... Love my kitchen stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Very nice indeed, makes me almost want to visit my kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  55. very nice colors and the saying is too cute. Great card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)