Thursday, May 27, 2010

TSG Sneak Peeks Day 3: Dadisms

Hello crafty friends! Welcome to day three of TSG Sneak Peeks!

Today I am sharing a card I made with the fun new Father's Day set from There She Goes Clear Stamps called Dadisms. As usual we are doing the peeks via a Blog Hop... and I am the first stop! :)

I kept my card simple today - I didn't even use ribbon! I created a little wall scene complete with floral wall paper, cocoa trim and red curtains. For the background I stamped the word block image in Versamark on Spring Moss cardstock. Along the bottom edge I stamped a sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black. I layered the each piece on Chocolate Chip cardstock and then added a bit of stitching to the edges.



And remember how much I like Crystal Effects? Well... I added a coating of it to the part of the window peeking through the curtains. Shiny!



A very simple layout but I think it turned out nice and I could probably even send this card to a guy... although he might object to the pink floral wallpaper. :)

Dadisms is a 6x8 stamp set that includes a total of 31 stamps and will sell for $24.

Would you like a chance to win the Dadisms stamp set? Here’s what you need to do- go to each of the Trendsetter’s Blogs and leave a comment on their Dadisms Blog Hop Challenge post. After you have finished checking out the eye candy and have left some love, return to the TSG Blog and add your name to the Mr. Linky at the bottom of this Blog Hop Challenge post. A winner will be chosen randomly using a random number generator to receive their very own Dadisms stamp set. The winner will be announced Saturday (May 29th) during the Release Party Chat.
Ready for more? Well then, hop over to Donna's blog and check out her fabulous card! :)
Recipe:
Stamps: Dadisms (There She Goes Clear Stamps). Paper: Pure Poppy, Spring Moss, White (PTI), Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa (SU!), designer (My Mind's Eye). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, VersaMark. Other: Crystal Effects, heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, large red brad (American Crafts), dimensionals.

43 comments:

  1. Very cute! This is a very versatile set! :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! I think it is a perfect guy card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I think Im seeing yet another TSG stamp set Im gonna need!
    Cheers
    cheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can always use masculine stamps. Love the card, the crystal effects are a great touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AWESOME! Love the image you focused on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card and I love the effect of glass on the window!!!
    Oh, I'm loving these stamps!!

    Thank you so much for sharing.

    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome job Danielle, I love that you added the Crystal Effects!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Danielle...simple but perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely and cute stamp on your card....adorable card...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  10. the crystal effects touch add soooo much...NICE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a lovely card - the Crystal Affects is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card! Love how you made the window shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOOOH! LOVE this Danielle!!! GORGEOUS layout and coloring!! The shiny window is perfect too!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun card, love the crystal effects on the window! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE this Danielle! I would be so perfect for my husband - although I can't wait for him to return for SOOOO many reasons, up there is mowing the lawn so I don't have t

    ~Mereditho do it anymore with my bad back, LOL! Love the glossy look of the windows thanks to Crystal Effects as well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a lovely card!

    hugs
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think you did a great job Danielle!
    Love the crystal effects window too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simply awesome! Love the crystal effects on the window... brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this card, so cute! I love how you stamped the sentiment as a background.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the mower in the background of the window. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute! I love your window scene :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. The window scene is perfect for this card! Gorgeous colors and the card is still so simple!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That is super cute! Good to know it's so versitale!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card! The Crystal Effects are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute card, love your coloring and the crystal effects are awesome on the window.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your window and the Crysatl Effects makes it special

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your window and the Crysatl Effects makes it special

    ReplyDelete
  28. So cute. Love the crystal effects.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the window style. Thank you for sharing your talent w/ us.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your card and these Dadism stamps. Masculine stamps is one type I am desperately lacking.
    God bless!
    Peggy Allen

    ReplyDelete
  31. sooo charming! love this Danielle, that window is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awww. That's a great way to thank a man that is helpful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Just love your work!! Great blog too!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. It might be "simple", but the impact is still "WOW"!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like your card. It's just right for a guy. As my 11 year old son would say, '...not too girly...'

    ReplyDelete
  36. Loved the Cystal Effects for the widow glass!

    ReplyDelete
  37. love the crystal effects. Great card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)