Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Latest Scoop from the Coop

I don't have a coop or a chicken but I do have a scoop! A scoop I use to dish out the cat food. :) Sorry no secrets to share with you today... although I do have a sample using the newly released Sunnyside Up stamp set from Whipper Snapper. The little girl is super sweet, don't you agree?


Quick notes: I covered a random chipboard flower from my stash with Farm Fresh designer paper. How? I adhered the flower to a slightly larger square of designer paper. Trimmed off as much of the excess paper with scissors as I could and then used a sanding block and a couple of files from a Basic Grey file set to remove the rest. I then sponged the edges with Barn Door Distress Ink and attached a button I threaded with brown jute (used a big glue dot).



Recipe
Stamps: Sunnyside Up Anna Wight cling set (Whipper Snapper). Paper: Spring Moss and white (PTI), Chocolate Chip (SU!), Farm Fresh designer (October Afternoon). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen and Barn Door distress inks (Ranger), Copic markers. Other: button (PTI), ribbon and jute (May Arts), mat pack, paper piercer, chipboard flower, dimensionals.

3 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)