Monday, June 28, 2010

Pretty Pink Princess

Hi all - I have a cotton candy kind of card to share with you today. It's sweet, sugary and oh so pink! I ordered a few new stamps from MFT a couple of weeks ago including this sweet Princess image from the Pure Innocence line. In between cleaning and reorganizing my craft room last week I found a little time to play. I would have shared the card sooner but I feel asleep... snooze fest on the couch-o last night! ;)


Details: I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Rich Cocoa on PTI white cardstock and colored with Copic Markers. The dress was paper pierced from a piece of My Mind's Eye paper. After cutting out I added Swarovski Hot Fix Crystals to the hat and then a liberal coating of Frosted Lace Stickles (added some to the cake too!). Mmm.. the cake looks tasty. Do you think she would share? *giggle*

And as usual I added some ribbon, jute and a button (and some cork... lovely cork!). Alrighty, I gotta run and work on a couple other crafty projects to share with you this week. :D

Recipe:
Stamps: Pure Innocence - Princess (MFT). Paper: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip (SU!), White (PTI), designer (My Mind's Eye). Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Copic Markers. Other: Cork and Scallop die (MFT), Frosted Lace Stickles (Ranger), jute, brown/vanilla taffeta and brown ric rac ribbon (May Arts), Swarovski Crystals, Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), large oval punch and brads (SU!), dimensionals, button.

6 comments:

  1. Serious cuteness! LOVE what you did w/ the cork and that sparkly crown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Danielle (as always)! The cork looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is oh, so sweet, Danielle! and ahhhh, lovely cork!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Danielle! I am so fond of this little cutie and love what you have done with her! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that crown! Love it! You get my vote for Queen of the Pure Innocence card makers- seriously put on a tiara ;) I always love your work, especially what you do with these Pure Innocence Stamps! Love, love, love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)