Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Shake Shake SHAKE!

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to share a card I made today for the Wednesday Trends over on the TSG Blog. The trend? A shaker card using some leftover carrot seeds. :) If you visit the TSG Blog you can see the step by step picture tutorial on creating the shaker box portion of this card that I created. You'll have to let me know what you think! :)
The little yellow birdie on this card is dancing with joy at the idea of a pile of yummy carrot seeds. Nom nom nom...

I'm dancing with joy because I love shaking this card! Shake shake shake! However, I'll have to hide this card - the last time I made a shaker card my cats discovered it and thought it was just the best toy ever. Grrr... bad cats!

Recipe:

Stamps: Happy Day (There She Goes Clear Stamps). Paper: River Rock, Chocolate Chip (SU!), Aqua Mist, White (PTI), designer (My Mind's Eye). Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Copic markers, white gel pen. Other: large oval punch, Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Tim Holtz embossing folder (Sizzix), jute (May Arts), satin ribbon (Michael's), Dimensional Foam Tape (3M), brads (SU!), sewing machine, white thread, dimensionals.

2 comments:

  1. This has to be by far, one of THE most unique shaker cards that I've ever seen!

    Very clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)