Wednesday, June 23, 2010

TSG Sneak Peeks 2: Art is the Window

Hello All!

Welcome to the second day of the TSG Sneak Peeks and Blog Hop! The blog hop started with the fabulous Chris and I'm the next stop (hopefully you stopped by her blog first). And wow do we have a fabulous stamp set to showcase today... illustrated by Chris. :)


Deets: Art Is The Window is a 4x8 stamp set that includes a total of 21 stamps and will sell for $18.

Would you like a chance to win the Art Is The Window stamp set? Here’s what you need to do- go to each of the Trendsetter’s Blogs and leave a comment on their Art Is The Window Blog Hop Challenge post. After you have finished checking out the eye candy and have left some love, return to the TSG Blog and add your name to the Mr. Linky at the bottom of this Blog Hop Challenge post. A winner will be chosen randomly using a random number generator to receive their very own Art Is The Window stamp set. The winner will be announced Saturday (June 26th) during the Release Party Chat.

And here is my card:


Notes: the main image was colored with Copics and cut out. I cut a second copy of the shutters (also colored with Copics) and layered over the first image with dimensionsals. I added a touch of Copic Spica pen to the door fastenings (hinges and knobs), the window latch and the a few of the flowers. The sentiment is on white cardstock and sponged with Antique Linen Distress ink.

More notes: I used some fabulous designer papers from the Thrift Shop line by October Afternoon and paired them with Naturals Ivory and Cranberry Crisp cardstock. The ruffled suede cream ribbon, striped ribbon and jute are all from May Arts.
The next stop on the Hop is the talented Heather!

P.S. I can't believe I forgot to mention this earlier, but TSG is having a changing of the Seasons Sale! Oh yay! Just out the TSG Blog for all of the details. :)


41 comments:

  1. Awesome job on this card Danielle! I love the DP you used and your coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fact that the pattern paper almost matches with the flowers of the stamp. Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ribbon combination you used here - so very pretty. I also love how you layered the shutters for the 3D look. I love how detailed this card is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Danielle!! The detail on this card is gorgeous! I love the layers and the embellishments are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Your coloring is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle-
    I love your card and the colors you chose. It really has a shabby chic feel and look to it!!! LOVE IT!!!

    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWZERS Danielle this is so pretty. Gorgeous coloring as always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow... very very ( ...oh... did I forgot to mention !?!) very beautiful card! I love it!
    P.S. I am a programmer to and I like to stamp ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my...gorgeous Danielle! Love the colours, your colouring is beautiful, the scalloped edge on the curtain and those pretty PP's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this! sooo cute, great ribbon treatment and love the layer of polka dots along the bottom-nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!!!!! Love this stamp set and your gorgeous colors and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very country kitchen - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Danielle! I like your color pallette and the shutters are terrific.

    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this Card a Fabulous LO and Perfect Card!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! I love all the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is so warm and inviting. Great job.
    DianeL
    loyaz1@wbhsi.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh gosh. This card is just adoreable! I adore the colors you used and the details on the window!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous design! Love the recurring flowers theme in the background and stamped image and a fab idea to layer the shutters like that!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very sweet card creation, Danielle! Love the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty. Love the mixture of patterned paper and how well it all goes together with your wonderfully colored image.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, what a fab card. The details are amazing. Looks like a great stamp set. Can't wait to see it all.

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful job! i love the colors you chose

    ReplyDelete
  23. Danielle, I love your card. It's just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  24. love this card layout. just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your layout. The layers are awesome and also your dp

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my, your attention to detail is AMAZING! Love the color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. How pretty, I love how you colored your window and I love your DP. Love this stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous card. I love the colors that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh my! Now this just screams gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great card! Love the polka dot paper on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great card. I love how the ribbon acts as a ledge for your flower box! So clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is darling! And the papers match so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love your coloring on this card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  34. yummy papers & awesome coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. your card is awesome! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is gorgeous Danielle, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)