Tuesday, June 22, 2010

TSG Sneak Peeks Day 1: A Drink A Day

Hello everyone! Welcome to the first day of sneak peeks for the next TSG Release (this Saturday). This one is going to be a doozie! There is sassy, sweet and cheery! I'm delighted with all three sets and think you will be too!

Today we are hopping and showcasing A Drink A Day! I'm the first stop on the hop so you are in the right place! If you get lost along the way just pop on over to the TSG Blog to find your place. :)
LinkThe Deets: A Drink A Day is a 4x8 stamp set that includes a total of 37 stamps and will sell for $18.

Would you like a chance to win the A Drink A Day stamp set? Here’s what you need to do- go to each of the Trendsetter’s Blogs and leave a comment on their A Drink A Day Blog Hop Challenge post. After you have finished checking out the eye candy and have left some love, return to the TSG Blog and add your name to the Mr. Linky at the bottom of this Blog Hop Challenge post. A winner will be chosen randomly using a random number generator to receive their very own A Drink A Day stamp set. The winner will be announced Saturday (June 26th) during the Release Party Chat.


I have a group of friends that I get together with once in a while for random activities: crafting, playing the Wii and even Badminton now that I have a net and rackets. Well... part of the fun usually involves some Strawberry Daiquiris or other tasty drink. Needless to say... because of them I drink! LOL!

Card details (short and sweet this time): Main image is colored with Copics and I applied Crystal Effects to the glass. The black and white paper is some delicious flocked paper from Little Yellow Bicycle and the burgundy ribbon is a faux suede by May Arts (there goes my heart... pitter patter with ribbon love). ;)
The next stop on the hop is the amazingly talented Heather! Her cards always have the most luscious color combos... yumm-o! I'm betting she will have a great one today. :)


53 comments:

  1. LOVE that you cut her out!! Awesome layout, and paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Danielle, I love the pop of the black and whit DP :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this cute or what!! I love the sentiment - I laughed out loud thinking about saying that to my boss.

    Great job love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabulous card - al my best friends are winos (haha) and would love a card like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOoooh! I think I see a new stamp set in my future!! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that FIERCE PONYTAIL of hers!!! Watch out!!! Great Job!!! Love, Buttercup

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you placed the image on a blue b/g...fabulous card and love the stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great image and a fabulous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hee hee, love the sentiment! Fab big hair too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. HA! I love that sentiment, and the card is super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO fun Danielle! LOVE the layout and papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay ... I actually almost spewed my coffee onto my computer screen - this card is HILARIOUS! I could so see me sending this to several of my good friends. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL, this set SCREAMS Wendy! Love the sassy Jessica-esque statements as well, and you colored the lady so pretty Danielle! Can't wait to see the full set!

    ~Meredith
    (PS - Nom nom nom!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This may be a duplicate comment,sorry about that, but it's fabulous!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the sentiment! and the gal on the bar stool is fab! great card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card! Cute set! Thanks for a chance to win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. We must have some of the same friends! I only drink when they exert their influences on me. LOL. GREAT card, I love the playful patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the card. You cut her out? Amazing! I would have cut her somewhere. The different textures of the paper work well together, I always learn things on blog hops. Not to mention more stamps on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE DRINKS AND STAMPS OF DRINKS!!!! :)~ Great Card.... Badmitton??? I LOOOOVE Badmitton!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. BWAHAHAHAHA! TOTALLY love that sentiment...and could be applied to SO many people in my life - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I Love this and Have to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOL such a great sentiment! super cute card & i love your papers!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my is that funny! Great mix of DP!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very cute Danielle! Love the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very curt card. Her dress is a beautiful color! I want one! :o)

    Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  27. cute card, Danielle. love the polka dots and your cute story of why you drink, lol! friends are good for that!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a fun card!! I am loving the sentiments in the set!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a cute card, love that sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  30. cute card. the sentiment makes me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love, Love, Love your card!!! What a hoot! Very nice composition! Love your style! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  32. OMG I need this set. Does one of the sentiments say "...you'll live longer!"

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a great card. I love the glass.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great card Danielle, love the colors and the layout awesome. It is always fun to see your creation on the new sets.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Ok, that's it! You've inspired me to use my rustic thread again! Beautifully done Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is totally gorgeous. Love the colors you used and that you layered her on the blue panel. Great sample.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very nice card ... just right for the best friend

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh the many times that sentiment would be useful in my life. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great card!!! Love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great job Danielle! Such a sassy card...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh my gosh. So awesome. I just love her....

    ReplyDelete
  42. Danielle-
    Fabulous card!!! Love the sentiment too!!!

    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  43. Very nice! I really like the unexpected color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Oh now this is awesome....you made her pop, which she should be with that drink in her hand! Wicked girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)