Thursday, June 24, 2010

TSG Sneak Peeks Day 3: Polka Dot Pals

Are you ready for some serious cuteness? So cute you may just overdose on it? I thought so! And I think the stamp set that TSG is debuting today is just that! The Trendsetters are doing another Blog Hop to showcase this new set and I'm the first stop. If you get lost along the way simply pop on over to the TSG Blog to find your way.


Our newest TSG Illustrator Torico, is making her debut with this adorable animal stamp set! Polka Dot Pals is a 4x6 stamp set that includes a total of 17 stamps and will sell for $15.

Would you like a chance to win the Polka Dot Pals stamp set? Here’s what you need to do- go to each of the Trendsetter’s Blogs and leave a comment on their Polka Dot Pals Blog Hop Challenge post. After you have finished checking out the eye candy and have left some love, return to the TSG Blog and add your name to the Mr. Linky at the bottom of this Blog Hop Challenge post. A winner will be chosen randomly using a random number generator to receive their very own Polka Dot Pals stamp set. The winner will be announced Saturday (June 26th) during the Release Party Chat.


For my card I used the uber cute duckie image and made a sweet baby card. Well it could be used for other occasions but considering the number of people I know who are expecting new little ones... I think it will be sent as a baby card. :) I might continue the sentiment on the inside with a bit of handwriting. Imagine... the astronomical number of diapers you will need the next couple of years. ;) Hee hee.

Since duckies and babies are sweet I continued the theme with a touch of yellow wool blend felt that I ordered the other day (oh I bought some other colors... lots and lots of colors). It went perfectly with the Fly a Kite designer paper from October Afternoon, twill and a bit of black polka dot ribbon (which I am all out of now).
So what do you think? Are you excited to see more? If so check out the rest of the hop! The next stop on the hop is the talented Heather!

37 comments:

  1. Danielle-
    How freaking cute!!!

    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is awesome, Danielle! Love your card design! The little ducky is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The felt is a neat touch. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little duck....lots of possibilities I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's such a sweet card! I like it very much

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable and I love the felt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little duckie. Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AAwww, so sweet and adorable. Love the felt layer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the felt and your sweet little duckie! cute, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a darling card. Love the felt and the color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sweet little duck. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute little duck and a wonderful card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet, this looks like an adorable set!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute and that's pretty funny if you do put "the astronomical amount of diapers you'll need" on the inside of the card. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is too cute! Love the shading on the duckie and the felt!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute! Look at this sweet ducky! I love the scalloped felt you added!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that little duck -- so adorable! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cutie! Great card... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how adoreable! I am tickled that this is more a babyish set for all those baby cards I'm going to have to make in about, oh 5 weeks...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Serious cuteness indeed! I want this set BAD! Adorable card Danielle!

    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. It is UBER cute! I love the softness the wool adds.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness how cute is this little ducky? Your card is beautiful, love the different texture the felt adds.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh the little duck is so cute. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  25. Terrific baby card, adorable without being too sickeningly cutesy.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Totally cute Danielle!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)