Saturday, July 24, 2010

Happy Mail

Hello everyone,

I was playing with some new-ish stamps the other day and made a couple cards including this one.

I stamped the sweet Pure Innocence girl (from MFT) in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on an ivory Perfect Panel (also from MFT) and colored with Copic markers. Her dress was pieced from designer paper (October Afternoon) and a coating of Crystal Effects with a dusting of glitter was applied to the dress collar and pockets and the heart on the mail box.

I accented the card with some of my favorites: jute, buttons, ribbon and brads! Hmm... I wonder what will be my favorite accent in five years? Will I still be using buttons? Sewing? Or will some new trend knock 'em for a loop and take their place? What do you think?

Recipe:
Stamps: Happy Mail - Pure Innocence (MFT Stamps). Paper: River Rock, Basic Black (SU!), Aqua Mist (PTI), Ivory Perfect Panel (MFT), designer (October Afternoon). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers. Other: 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, buttons (PTI), red satin ribbon (SU!), Corner Chomper, sewing machine and heavy duty white thread, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, brads (Recollections), dimensionals.

3 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME Danielle!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is pretty! Love all the details you've added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm crazy about your card Danielle! Your Pure Innocence cards are always favorites of mine! You are tooooo goood- love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)