Wednesday, July 28, 2010

TSG Sneak Peeks Day 2: Winning the Race / Kindred Spirits

Hi Peeps!

Welcome to Day Two of TSG Sneak Peeks! Today the Trendsetters are showcasing two stamp sets on the blog hop! Oh yay! I'm the first stop on the hop... so you are in the right place. If you lose you way head over to the TSG Blog which has a full list of all the stops. :) Now for some sneak peeks:


There She Goes is proud to add another stamp set to the Stamps For A Cause collection! Kristy K. contacted Jessica back in April with an idea for a stamp set about a cause that was close to her heart- Cancer Society's Relay for Life. For each Winning The Race mini set sold, TSG will donate $4 to the American Cancer Society!

Winning The Race is a 3x4 stamp set that includes a total of 10 stamps and will sell for $7 (with $4 being donated to the American Cancer Society)

I don't have a sample for this stamp set... yet!


The second mini set that the Trendsetters are showing off is called Kindred Spirits. This beautiful mini set includes two different sized flower outlines as well as textured silhouette flower images that can be stamped underneath to add wonderful dimension to any project!

Kindred Spirits is a 3x4 stamp set that includes a total of 7 stamps and will sell for $7.

Would you like a chance to win both of the mini sets Winning The Race and Kindred Spirits? Here’s what you need to do: go to each of the Trendsetter’s Blogs and leave a comment on their Winning The Race / Kindred Spirits Blog Hop Challenge post. After you have finished checking out the eye candy and have left some love, return to the TSG Blog to add your name to the Mr. Linky at the bottom of this Blog Hop Challenge post. A winner will be chosen randomly using a random number generator to receive their very own Winning The Race / Kindred Spirits stamp sets. The winner will be announced Saturday (July 31st) during the Release Party Chat.

And here is my sample - these flowers are so pretty and easy to stamp! I wanted a very soft tone for the flowers so using Baja Breeze Classic ink I stamped off once on scrap paper. This lightened the color just enough! The outline was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and the flower centers with Kiwi Kiss.

Of course a touch of glitter was needed so I sprayed all three of the flowers with Pearl Glimmer Mist and heat set. Unlike yesterday I did add a touch of sewing and twine. I paper pierced the diecut cardstock (Labels die from SpellBinders) instead of sewing... I can sew a straight line and that is about it! :)


Are you ready for more pretty stuff? How about checking out the next stop on the blog hop: the talented Heather!


35 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and those sets look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Love the Glimmer Mist you've added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your card! I really like how you layered the flowers. Very cute stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just gorgeous ! Love all the details ! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I love the color combo and the shimmer on the flowers. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors and papers on your cards are FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Loved the layered flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is BEAUTIFUL Danielle! LOVE the layout, colors and papers you used!! I also LOVE how you attached the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty and soft Danielle. Like the shimmer.

    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely card. I love that DP.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! I love that sketchy look! Great job - it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card! I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your card. The coloring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card - those colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. very nice, I give kudos to anyone who can cut. I am looking forward to seeing more of these stamps

    ReplyDelete
  16. very nice, I give kudos to anyone who can cut. I am looking forward to seeing more of these stamps

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love those flowers and the glimmer mist is perfect. P.S.(I can only sew in a straight line as well...) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love flower stamp sets, so Kindred Spirits is on my got to have list!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card! Love the glimmer mist...the color of the flowers is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is gorgeous... Totally lovin' your color combo, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous flowers. Wow, love the colors and the glimmer mist.

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful work, Danielle! love the soft, pretty blues you used.

    ReplyDelete
  23. So pretty Danielle! Beautiful, soft colours and love the pearly Glimmer Mist.

    ReplyDelete
  24. So beautiful! Love the colors and layout and the glitter is the perfect touch to the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, these flowers are so fun! I love the colors you used on this one! Plus the Spirits card is so much fun, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great card and a perfect layout to highlight the new stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is so pretty Danielle, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous and those colors look so good together. Love your card Danielle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)