Friday, July 2, 2010

I Spy... Flowers!

Hi everyone!

Just thought I would let you know I posted another project over at the TSG Blog for Dollar Find Friday. I thought I would share a couple of the pictures here, however there are more details at the TSG Blog on how I decorated the box.

Here is a shot of the top of the box. It is covered in flowery goodness. The middle one is made from felt. I purchased a big stack of various colors of a wool blend felt from Giant Dwarf at Etsy. I just like to stare at all of the colors. Oh my... so pretty! However I did cut into a sheet of it for this project. ;)


I used the Flowers of Happiness and Polka Dot Pals (new release!) stamp sets to decorate the box.


So what do you think? Too much? Too little? Just the right amount of flower power? ;)

Recipe:
Stamps: Flowers of Happiness, Polka Dot Pals (There She Goes Clear Stamps). Paper: Pure Poppy, White (PTI), designer (My Mind's Eye). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Tea Dye Distress Ink (Ranger), VersaMark. Other: Ultra Thick Embossing Powder, Perfect Paper Adhesive, dimensionals, jute and yellow ribbon (May Arts), large oval punch (SU!), brads (Recollections), buttons (PTI), sewing machine and white thread.

2 comments:

  1. I love the flower power!!! The box is gorgeous, some lucky recipient will be thrilled with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)