Friday, July 30, 2010

Just One of Those Days

Yup - been one of those days so I thought I would share this card. It seemed appropriate. Snort. And it improved my mood greatly. :)

Notes: Stamped the main image in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic Markers. Applied Crystal Effects to the skirt and dusted with glitter and added Crystal Effects to the pig hat and ballet slippers.

I diecut a piece of cork with a large scallop die (MFT) and added a bit of stitching to the sweet blush layer.

Hope you have a fantastic weekend! :)
Recipe:
Stamps: Angry Ballerina (Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps). Paper: Sweet Blush, White (PTI), Black, Naturals Ivory (SU!), designer (October Afternoon). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Copic Spica Pens. Other: Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, black brads (SU!), twine, ribbon (May ARts), cork and scallop edge die (MFT), sewing machine and heavy duty white thread, dimensionals.

4 comments:

  1. I felt that way today too!! LOL... Very cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a scream. The pig hat is too funny! You did a great job with this card:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How appropriate, my whole week seemed like this, LOL!!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)