Monday, July 12, 2010

MTSC81: Loving the Dirt!

Hey peeps!

I finished painting my craft and office rooms yesterday. Woo hoo! I'm so happy this project is done... hopefully I'll have a bit more time to craft. Of course I do need to reorganize a bit of my crafty stuff first and finish a couple other little things like putting my computer desk back together and installing some blinds. :) However I did eek out a little time to make a card with one of my recent stamp purchases... Mud Buddies (I think that is the name) from MFT Stamps.

I played with Mercy's Sketch from last Tuesday. I did add an extra little piece for the sentiment... she'll forgive me for that. :)


Here is a closeup so you can see the touch of glitter I added to the trowel and her buttons. So cute - love this stamp! :)

Well I'm off... I have some organizing to do and some zzzzs to catch!

Recipe:
Stamps: Mud Buddies (MFT Stamps). Paper: River Rock, Close to Cocoa (SU!), white (PTI), designer (My Mind's Eye). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger), Copic markers. Other: Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), mat pack, paper piercer, ribbon and jute (May Arts), button (PTI), corner rounder punch, dimensionals, brads (Recollections).

6 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the paper piecing and that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course you're forgiven! LOL! what a precious card, danielle! thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutly love this one. The plaid overalls are darling!!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)