Thursday, July 29, 2010

TSG Sneak Peeks Day 3: Puppy Love / Bee Happy

Hey Peeps!

Welcome to Day Three of TSG Sneak Peeks! Today we are sharing samples using two new stamp sets that were illustrated by the newest TSG artist, Torico! And they are fun ones. :) I'm the first stop on today's hop but if you get lost along the way head over to the TSG Blog where you can find list of who is hopping today.

First up is a set called Puppy Love and it is for all of you puppy lovers (I'm talking about you Meredith... lol!).

Puppy Love is a 4x8 stamp set that includes a total of 39 stamps and will sell for $18.


See? Such a cute image that I couldn't resist getting inky! :) Stamped the main image in Memento Tuxedo Black on White cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I paper pierced the little girl's dress using the same designer paper as one of the panels (My Mind's Eye). I sponged the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink and stitched to a panel of Rich Razzleberry cardstock.


Bee Happy is a 3x4 stamp set that includes a total of 27 stamps and will sell for $7.

Would you like a chance to win both the Puppy Love and Bee Happy stamp sets? Here’s what you need to do: go to each of the Trendsetter’s Blogs and leave a comment on their Puppy Love / Bee Happy Blog Hop Challenge post. After you have finished checking out the eye candy and have left some love, return to the TSG Blog to add your name to the Mr. Linky at the bottom of this Blog Hop Challenge post. A winner will be chosen randomly using a random number generator to receive their very own Puppy Love and Bee Happy stamp sets. The winner will be announced Saturday (July 31st) during the Release Party Chat.

Make sure to stop by the TSG Blog on Friday to see new TSG Tips & Tricks sheets featuring the brand new stamp sets! The Tip Sheets will also be available to download as .pdf files so that you can print them out to keep on hand for easy access during stamping :)

For my second card I used one of the happy fat bumblebees and the honeycomb flower (how neat is that?).

I stamped the bumblebee on white cardstock, colored and cut out. I added Frosted Lace Stickles to the weeks... cause this bumblebee has his party outfit on. ;)


The background behind the flowers and bumblebee started off as white but I sprayed it with Lemon and the Lime Glimmer Mist... just because I like sparkle. ;)

Are you ready for more fun cards? Hop on over to Heather's! I can't wait to see what she and the rest of the Trendsetter's have created!

49 comments:

  1. Both cards are so cute!! Fantastic release from TSG again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about cute!!! I must have that dog set!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are SUPER CUTE!! I LOVE the little girl's paper pierced dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bee's and puppy's are so cute. Love them. Love the glitter on the bee and the darling dress on the little girl. Cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are sooo adorable! I am rather partial to bees and do NEED that set :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stamps in this release and your talent certainly highlights their cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeeep! These are just the most adorable cards I've ever SEEN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaaahh!! these are sooo stinkin cute! I just love that bee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh totally adorable...I especially love the little girl and her dog....she looks great paper pieced....ca-ute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. sooooo, so cute! both cards are darling. LOVE the sparkle on the Bee card-perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just LOVE the bumblebee card!! Such yummy colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love both sets, especially the doggie set! great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both sets are too cute. Love the details in your cards--pieced dress and glimmer background especially.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just sooo adorable. I cannot wait to see the release. I loved your first card. How beautifully you have paper pierced and colored the image. It is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable card, love your work!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just adore both cards! the colors, DP and layouts are great! I love the glitter on the bee and your coloring on both cards is great!

    ReplyDelete
  19. (Who me?) These cards ROCK Danielle! That puppy image ia ADORABLE and I love the layout and yourcoloring of that card. I think it is cool how you took the honeycomb and made flowers with it and love that sparkle on the bee's wings!

    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love both your cards Danielle. I can't wait to see the full release! Your samples are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  21. these stamps are soo cute!! lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are BEE-autiful (sorry...had to do it!) LOVE them both Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These cards are so sweet! Love the paper pieced dress you made for girl! Puppy is so cute! And look at the fun bee card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These have to be the most adorable stamp sets!!! Looking forward to the release.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Bee-utiful card creation. The shimmer on the wings is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Both cards are adorable! Excited for the new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Both of your cards are adorable! Love these sets.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Both sets are adorable and your cards are way too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Both sets are so adorable! Great cards and work from Torico too!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Are these just the cutest or what?? Fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. OMGoodness these cards are cute. The stamp sets look like I need them both.

    ReplyDelete
  32. OMGosh these are adorable!! i think i 'need' both of these sets LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow, these sets look like must haves! I love your Bee card, its so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  34. So, so cute!!! Both so well done...
    Just love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  35. That puppy card is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Just too sweet Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh, I love these cards! Darn, Anothers dip in the piggy bank! lol

    ReplyDelete
  38. These are fantastic cards! I love the paper piecing on the Puppy Love card and the sparkles all over on the Bee Happy card. Both are wonderful layouts and such great inspiration for how to use these stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love the adorable new images by TSG! Your cards are the perfect showcase for cute new images. Great color combinations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. What cute, fun cards! TFS. Love both sets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. OMGosh Danielle, you rocked both these sets!! I love them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow, Danielle - your cards are GORGEOUS!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  43. OMG!!! I love this dog set! It is sooo darn cute!!! Love the card!!!
    ~Heidi Brawley

    ReplyDelete
  44. Both of these cards are so cute! I really love the dog set and I know my girls would too!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Awww, such c-u-t-e cards Danielle. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Both of these are just darling Danielle. You do some amazing work. I really enjoy visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)