Monday, August 9, 2010

Butterfly Kisses

Hello my Crafty Peeps!

I'm excited to share a card today that I made with a brand spanking new Anna Wight Cling set from Whipper Snapper! Woo hoo! Today is release day over at WS for two new sets: Butterfly Kisses and Garden Gnome. For my first sample I used the Butterfly Kisses set:

I stamped the main flower image on white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I stamped a second time on another piece, colored and cut out two of the flowers and adhered over the first image with dimensionals. I added just a touch of glitter to the flowers with a Copic Clear Spica pen.

A little designer paper from October Afternoon, May Arts polka dot ribbon, few brads and button were used to accent the main image. I have the feeling I will be using this flower image often in the future... it is so fun to color! And I do love coloring! :)

Want to see more delightful creations? Then check out the Who's Who of August Featured Designers:

4 comments:

  1. Danielle, that's gorgeous! Love your coloring, the layout and of course the paper....I LOVE October Afternoon Paper.
    Have a great week! Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This is GORGEOUS Danielle! LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE these flowers (I have to go check out this set!) and your coloring and layout ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous Danielle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really a beauty of a card girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)