Saturday, August 7, 2010

Buzz on Over Anytime

Hey peeps! I took a bit of break from crafting and blogging this week. Horrors - I know! However I did spend a little time making a card and a scrapbook page inspired by the card. You can see the scrapbook page over at the TSG blog and here is the card:


Not my normal style but I really like how it turned out - simple but with a bit of oomph! Well, I'm off. I have a bit of shopping to do... grocery shopping and such. You are so jealous aren't you? Okay, maybe not! LOL!

Recipe:
Stamps: Bee Happy (There She Goes Clear Stamps). Paper: Peach Parfait, Marina Mist, Basic Black, Naturals White (SU!). Ink: Peach Parfait Classic (SU!), Memento Tuxedo Black. Other: Wool Blend Felt (Giant Dwarf - Etsy), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, Marina Mist Taffeta ribbon and label punch (SU!), twine (May Arts), Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, dimensionals.

4 comments:

  1. danielle...this is so stinkin' cute! love the bright and cheerful colors and your diecut flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, this card is FABULOUS! I love all those elements in the middle - the simplicity really works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just BEAUTIFUL Danielle! {sigh} - I could look at your cards all day and never get tired of them. They are all so fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)