Monday, August 30, 2010

Grandma's Kitchen

This card reminds me of a kitchen you would find in your grandma's house. Well, maybe not the whole kitchen... just the wallpaper. ;) The card also uses the Butterfly Kisses stamp set from Whipper Snapper (same set I used on yesterday's card) and some delightful October Afternoon designer paper.

The main flower image was colored with Copics and a bit of shimmer was added to the flowers and vase with Shimmerz Paints.

I used a Nestabilities die to cut the main image and the Cherry Cobbler mat beneath it. I sponged the main image with Antique Linen Distress Inks and added gold dots to the Cherry Cobbler mat using Liquid Pearls (my latest addiction).

Some scraps of ribbon, twine and a button finished the card.

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)