Thursday, August 12, 2010

I Ruff You... Especially if you Have Chocolate

Hello!

Popping in late tonight to share a TSG card using the recently released Puppy Love stamp set. I really {heart} this stamp set. Cute and fun to color - that does it for me!

I kept the layout very simple and limited the layers. I must admit that I'm liking the white space. *Gasp* Is my style changing? Am I going clean and simple? Ehh... probably not! ;)



Notes: Main image was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black twice on ivory cardstock and colored with markers. A couple of hearts were cut from the second image and adhered over the first. I then stitched the image to a Cherry Cobbler panel and added Crystal Effects to all of the hearts. I also stiched a slightly larger piece of designer paper to another panel of Cherry Cobbler.

To accent the card I added a couple lengths of different red ribbons (knotting the second piece) around the card. I punched two little hearts and added them to the cardbase using dimensionals and then topped them with adhesive crystals. Easy peasy!



Recipe:
Stamps: Puppy Love (There She Goes Clear Stamps). Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Naturals Ivory (SU!), ivory Perfect Paper Panel (MFT), designer (My Mind's Eye). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: sewing machine and heavy duty thread, 3 heart punch, striped ribbon (SU!), polka dot ribbon (PTI), Crystal Effects, adhesive crystals, dimensionals.

2 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)