Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sweet Butter-Orange-Files

Hi all! I have another Whipper Snapper card to share with you tonight. This one uses a sweet butterly image from the Butterfly Kisses Anna Wight cling set. I tried my hand at creating an elegant look. Hmmm... I think the designer paper did all of the hard work for me. ;)



Notes: The butterflies were colored with Copic markers and Crystal Effects was added to the blue swirls and butterfly bodies. I used a Bow-Easy to tie the bow (no way could I have done that on my own!). The finished card is 6" wide by 3.5" tall.


Recipe:
Stamps: Butterfly Kisses (Whipper Snapper Designs). Paper: Baja Breeze, Peach Parfait, Basic Black (SU!), white (PTI), Thrift Shop designer (October Afternoon). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger). Other: Oval punch and Scalloped border punch, Pumpkin Pie Satin ribbon, Twill Tap (SU!), sewing machine and heavy duty white thread, string (May Arts), dimensionals, Crystal Effects.

6 comments:

  1. Ohh what a gordeous card. These butterfly's are wonderful. Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flutterbys! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh! I really LOVE this card, Danielle! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Wonderful coloring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)