Wednesday, August 25, 2010

TSG Sneak Peeks Day 2: Dream a New Dream

Hello everyone!

Welcome to Day Two of TSG Blog Hops! The hop today started with the fabulous illustrator/card maker supreme Chris! I'm the second stop on hop so if you came here from Chris' blog then you are in the right place. :) If you become lost during the hop visit the TSG Blog where you can find a complete list of today's participants.



This beautiful floral themed stamp set was illustrated by TSG artist Chris Dark. The variety of sentiments are great for many different card types and because the images are so detailed, coloring is fun and easy- no more worrying about how to shade!

Dream A New Dream is a 6x8 stamp set that includes a total of 18 of stamps and will sell for $24.

Would you like a chance to win the Dream A New Dream stamp set? Here’s what you need to do: go to each of the Trendsetter’s Blogs and leave a comment on their Dream A New Dream Blog Hop Challenge post. After you have finished checking out the eye candy and have left some love, return to the TSG Blog to add your name to the Mr. Linky at the bottom of this Blog Hop Challenge post. A winner will be chosen randomly using a random number generator to receive their very own Dream A New Dream stamp set. The winner will be announced Saturday (the 28th) during the Release Party Chat.

*Here's my sample - just a little late! And yes the Crystal Effects on the flowers is not quite dry but dry enough to photograph! :)

Notes: I colored the image with Copic markers and die cut using a Labels Nestabilities. Since I wanted to mat my main image on a piece of die cut Peach Parfait cardstock I had to trim the edges of my main image a touch (I used the largest die in the set). I roughed up the edges using a distressing tool (my trimming was a tad rough!). I added dots of Pearl White Liquid Pearls to the edges.

I added a couple of jumbo eyelets and ran a bit of twine through them. I used dimensionals to adhere the main panel in place so the twine is decorative... not functional. But we like it that way, right? :)

Ready for more eye candy? Thought so! The next stop on the hop is the extremely talented Heather! Enjoy! :)

Recipe:Stamps:
Dream a New Dream (There She Goes Clear Stamps). Paper: Peach Parfait, Tangerine Tango, Naturals Ivory (SU!), white (PTI), designer (retired SU!). Ink: black, Copic markers. Other: Liquid Pearls (Ranger), jumbo eyelets, Certainly Celery grosgrain, white brads (SU!), twine (May Arts), Nestabilities (Spellbinders), dimensionals, mat pack, paper piercer.

35 comments:

  1. Wow Danielle, I love what you have done with this card will have to give it a try myself, thanks for joining in the fun and sharing you talents with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card! I love the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, awesome card! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love it.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Danielle....what a great sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card! I too love everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful image and great coloring on your card. LOVE the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fantastic details Danielle! Lice the pearl drops around the edges! Awesome job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is totally jaw dropping Danielle. Love your main image panel. Those Liquid Pearls are awesome as are the shiny flowers. GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card so lifelike, love all that sparkle and pearly look. Lol Jo.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Danielle, this is wonderful. I just love your layout and all the pearls.
    Beautiful.

    Blessings,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card Danielle--love the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is gorgeous!! Love the way you put it all together, twine and all :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful Danielle!! WTG! I love your colors and the crystal effects is the perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, stunning! The red is such an amazing color - well done! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous!! I love the "wet" crystal effects...it actually photographs nicer! lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooo, great design! love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are very talented and have a very steady hand for the pearl dots! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  19. OOOOOOH! This is GORGEOUS Danielle! STUNNING layout and design! LOVE the liquid pearls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Danielle! This looks AWESOME! Gorgoeous coloring job and I cannot BELIEVE those are liquid pearl dots all around the center - HOW did you get them all the same size like that?!! I feel a TSG tips & tricks tutorial coming on...

    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fun layout! I love the two panels meeting at the focal image! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is amazing. I can't believe all the detail in this. I absolutely love it. The layout, the ribbon & twine, everything.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome layout and the crystal effects really make the difference!!! Great Touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. so pretty! I love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your card, it is so pretty. The colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love all of the details on your card. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous!! I am going to have to get this set!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my - this sentiment is something everyone should live by, and your card is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous! The colors you've used are perfect. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful! Love the addition of the liquid pearls - stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)