Sunday, September 19, 2010

Baa Baa Belated Birthday.

Hi all!

So when I sat down to craft last night I told myself to create a simple card and what do I end up with? Lots of layers and embellishments... maybe next time I will be successful! :)

I stamped the Belated Birthday - Shooting Stars A la Carte on white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I added a touch of glitter with Copic Spica Pens. The first part of the sentiment was stamped on Cool Caribbean cardstock. A bit of diecutting, sewing and application of Liquid Pearls then commenced. ;)

I also finished the inside of the card, which is unusal for me!

Well, I'm off to buy more paint. Paint a wall here, paint a wall there. Oh what fun! Well, not really, but the finished result will be great! :)


Recipes:
Stamps: Belated Birthday - Shooting Stars (TE). Papers: Naturals Ivory, Pretty in Pink, Cool Caribbean (SU!), white, Life is Good designer (Echo Park). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger), Copic Markers, Copic Spica Pens (Silver, Pink, Clear). Other: sewing machine and heavy duty white thread, foam dimensionals, Circle and Pettite Nestabilities (Spellbinders), swirl ribbon from Make a Wish Pantry Kit (TE), White Opal Liquid Pearls (Ranger), felt ribbon (SU!).

3 comments:

  1. Wow such a lovely belated card such acute stamp. Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Danielle-- I love the liquid pearls--- I need to work on how to do that-- mine always look a mess!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)