Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's So Cold I've Turned Blue

Hi Peeps! I'm going to make this a quick post tonight. I went out to dinner with some coworkers and am now nursing a food coma. :) So sleepy! This is a card I made a while back using the Garden Gnome stamp set from Whipper Snapper Designs (a great set designed by the uber talented Anna Wight).


I stamped the gnome on white cardstock using Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored with Copic markers. I then cut him out (time consuming but worth the effort) and applied a liberal coating of Crystal Effects. I coated a chipboard scalloped square with Close to Cocoa Craft ink and heat set. I cut a square of polka dot designer paper and adhered to the top of the chipboard and then added the gnome (once dry) with foam dimensionals. The sentiment is from the Butterfly Kisses set and was also stamped in Rich Cocoa on a piece of green cardstock.


Some designer paper, few brads, a little ribbon and some sewing finished the card.

Recipe:
Stamps: Garden Gnome, Butterfly Kisses (Whipper Snapper Designs). Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Naturals Ivory (SU!), white (PTI), designer (My Mind's Eye). Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Close to Cocoa Craft (SU!), Copic Markers. Other: heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, Gingham ribbon and twine (May Arts), scalloped square chipboard piece, Crystal Effects and brown brads (SU!), foam dimensionals.

3 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)