Thursday, September 30, 2010

SFYTT: Wishes in Bloom

I don't usually participate in many challenges (I tend to stray and go off on a tangent) but there have been so many great sketches posted this last week. And I felt inspired. So here is another card sketchy style. This time I used the SFYTT posted by Jen del Muro on Saturday.

I kept my card simple and did not sew on it. No sewing... eek! Although I couldn't resist adding a touch of paper piercing. ;)

Here is a closeup of the flower. I stamped, cut out and colored a flower and a couple of matching leaves. I then stamped the flower a second time, cut out the center and colored and adhered it to the first with dimensionals. To finish I applied a layer of Glossy Accents and then dusted with glitter.


Recipe:
Stamps: In Bloom, Just the Ticket (PaperTrey Ink). Paper: Basic Black, Naturals Ivory (SU!), Thrift Shop Designer (October Afternoon), Choice Buttercream (TE). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers. Other: Glossy Accents (Ranger), Starfire Glitter (TE), Hawaiian Shores Swiss Dot ribbon (PTI), foam dimensionals, paper piercer, mat pack.

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful colours and ideas thanks! Shaz in Oz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors on this card and that flower is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a stunning card! Honestly this is one of the prettiest I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)